Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday-Week 5

Pretty Strong Medicine
So do I have better news this week? Meh, kind of.
Today- 189.4 misplaced loss of -.6
At least it's going in the right direction again. I've realized I can't really have 'cheat' days. I mean sure...Hubby lost 70lbs and he uses Saturday as "Fat"-urday..and that's fine. For him, because he's LOST it already. Me, not so much. It seems like that big binge of the weekend sets the next week (and next weigh in) up for failure.
I feel like if I could just get a kick start, I could get on a roll (call me Butter). But I'm not finding that kick that I'm needing.
You know what I did need? Medication. Sometimes you get down and blue and you can't pull yourself out of it. No matter how much food you eat, how much you work out, how many people love you...sometimes you can't by yourself..and that's where I was. Down, down, down. But I'm working on getting better. And I'm actually going to see a therapist soon that deals with more 'my' issues soon. I'm ok with that. I think more people should be.
We have a wedding this weekend..and I have nothing to wear..and no desire to shop for the size that I'm in (bleh).
I'm to the point where I'm so consumed with weight/weight loss/eating things just aren't 'fun' anymore. I don't want to be around people. I don't want people to see me. Just not having fun right now. But I know I'm the only person that can change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment