Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Weight in Wednesday + 10 week challenge

Might just be the kick in the pants I need right?


Today May 1- 186.6 Let's just state..for the record (you can totes tell I used to work with a bunch of attorneys huh?) I HATE the 80s. And I don't mean the neon scrunchie, John Hughes laden, Wham! rockin' 80s. I mean that RANGE. I've been here tooooooo long. And I'm tired of being here. I'll probably piss down my leg w/happiness when I finally see the 170s. Even 179 would be a happy moment...just sayin'.

So here's what I'm doing.. (and a bunch of others too!)


I'm hoping that jumping into a group that is already chock-full of some AWESOME bloggers will encourage me to keep it up.
The mini-challenge this week is cleaning the 'bad' food out of your fridge. And I can honestly say that we don't have alot of bad stuff in the fridge. Seriously. We have a ton of spinach, lettuces, veggies, raw goat milk, cucumber water, green tea. Our fridge it set up for success...I'm just not doing what I KNOW I need to be doing.
So along with the regular mini challenges I'm going to give myself one as well..one big one really. Stop drinking soda. I'm a diet soda swilling queen. Gawd, I love the stuff! And I need to stop. So I'm going to..right now.

So 10 weeks...that's just over 2 months...we can do this! 'I' can do this.

6 comments:

  1. Girlfran, girlfriend! I totally know where you are coming from. Before I had my daughter I freakin set up shop in the 180's. Absolutely nothing I did would get me the hell outta there! I think I saw 178 for a whole five minutes one day then I was ejected back to 181 pdq. But I know that if we just keep plugging away and doing what we know to do that we will see our end goals. Goodluck Chick-A-Dee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I teetered in the 190s too..felt like it took forever to get into 180s. We'll get there though!

      Delete
  2. I've been stuck in the 60's FOREVER!!! I do love me some good 80's jams though :) You'll get there!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle! I sure hope so!

      Delete
  3. Boo for being stuck in the 80's, but yay for the 10-week challenge! I'm doing it too, and I'm excited that it'll give us all a kick in the pants and the support system we need to stay motivated with summer just around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer is a HUGE motivator! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete