Thursday, December 26, 2013

Post Christmas Purge

No real pukin' guys...so this is a safe space.
Although I did almost eat myself sick on spiral ham (aka chewy salt lick)...and day one (um...today) back on the wagon (for the zillionth time)..all I want is a slice of bread..ok..a piece of toast with butter AND peanut butter...let's be honest. But I think I'm craving the bread so it can suck up all the salt in my body...like the trick of putting a peeled potato in a pot of soup if you oversalted...see? see? You learned something huh?
Somewhere between getting home from the cruise, tenant catastrophes, and holidays..I've lost the charger for my camera..so my Christmas pics are blurry iphone pics..and I'm not too happy about that. Esp since this was our first Christmas in our new house. Last year we were displaced b/c the house wasn't ready yet and did Christmas at the in-laws.
Moving on to a couple random topics-
iphone...I know I'm one of the last people on the planet to get one (got it for my birthday in October)..but I love it...my favorite apps lately are Bandcamp (where I have ALL The Lower Lights albums) and Lose It! (where I can track all the stuff I put in my mouth).
kids...am I the only one that the day AFTER Christmas they turn into cranky-whiney-demons after they've had the BEST day? My kids don't respond well to over stimulation I guess *shrugs*
cruise...all signs point to us becoming QUITE the cruising family..and I'm totally ok with that..>Disney Cruise #2 scheduled for January 2015..so yes...I have to wait over a year...but totally worth it.
Hope you all had amazing Christmases and Holidays with those who are most special to you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is something I did not know! And probably never would - I under salt a lot of things. Oooh another cruise sounds delightful!

    ReplyDelete